>From:  MX%"[log in to unmask]" 30-JAN-1995 14:59:10.94
3>To:   MX%"[log in to unmask]"
>CC:
>Subj:  BLS Tutorsystems
>
>Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 15:29:00 PST
>Sender: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
>From: Peg Tittle <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: BLS Tutorsystems
>To: Multiple recipients of list LRNASST <[log in to unmask]>

Could you give the address for this catalog?  I'd be interested in
examining this program.

Presently, I am using a text for developmental writing which comes
with a computer lab program that is keyed to the text.  The text is
English Skills with Readings by John Langan.  This is the first
semester that I am using the computer program, so I have not yet been
able to assess the students' response to the program.