I'm speed reading through a laaaarge number of old messages!  I have not
heard of Learning Plus, but I am working for funds for NovaNET.  This is
a database of lessons for which one subscribes.  The lessons cover
numerous subjects.  Also, the system has a chat feature, a management
system, etc.  It is being used successfully by Yvonne Zeka at Gateway
Community College in Arizona.  I believe she is going to give a
presentation at CRLA and at NADE.  I have had students use the system
from my office; they have all liked what they have been able to do.  The
person to contact is McRead.  Since I do not know how to access my
directory from this point, I will send another message with his email
address and Yvonne's.