I realize that with CRLA in progress, I may have to wait for answers but
here are my questions.  Our director of retention has asked me for
feedback on the ACT Study Power-College Edition.  I would be interested
in any feedback that you may have on it.  I know that ACT is presenting
on this at CRLA but unfortunately I am back in rainy Nebraska.  My second
question is about Computer-Assisted Study Skills Improvement Program
(CASSIP) from Dr. William F. Brown.  Our director has also asked me to
find out about this program.  I teach our academic success course to
high-risk students and have been using the Myers-Briggs, the Learning and
Study Skill Inventory, the Productivity Environmental Preference Survey
, the California Critical Thinking Disposition Inventory and the Test
Attitude Inventory.  I use the Becoming a Master Student textbook.  I
would really appreciate your thoughts and evaluations.

Linda Pappas
Academic Success Counselor
Creighton University
Omaha, NE