The weather here is warm and beautiful.  Conference sessions and keynoters
are exciting.  We will try to keep you posted on the happenings.

Breakfast Computer Sig meeting met at 7:00 and people came!  New SIG leader
is Lucy MacDonald ([log in to unmask])  The group decided to broaden its focus
to "technology" and  include special subgroups on multimedia, development,
internet, software for Learning Assistance.

We will be working with Guillermo on how to share a "newsletter" on a
listserv.

There was a request for a Learning Assistance Web page. Lucy will undertake
this task.

Frank Christ discussed LINDEX and database of articles and resources for
Learning Assistance. His hope is to make this available via telnet.  We will
post information here as it becomes available.

Lucy