Linda and others:

   Interesting, isn't it?, how the CASSIP promo materials so easily catch
the eyes of our supervisors/presidents/deans/etc.?  Yet it all just seems
like a lot of promotional schlopp to me, so I second your call for info
from anyone who has experience with this program.  My president also
asked me to look into it to see if we should participate; having just
done a trial run of the Noel-Levitz College Student Inventory and found
the reports quite interesting, I am even more interested in hearing from
anyone who is using their materials on a regular basis: are they as
wonderful and helpful as they seem??  Some folks from Ball State did a
great presentation recently about their use of the LASSI as a screening
for entering freshmen; maybe someone there on this list could review
their results for us again?  The LASSI is relatively inexpensive and
looks like it could provide some good information for advisement and
retention efforts.