Congratulations to everybody involved in the CRLA Conference in Tempe.  It was a
wonderful conference and a learning experience.  I enjoyed renewing friendships
and establishing new ones.  Given CRLA's recent past, under the leadership of
Tom Gier, and its future, with Pat Mulcahy-Ernt at the helm, CRLA represents a
vital developmental education association of which we can all be proud.  Thanks,
Rick Sheets, and all your conference planning cohort.

Looking forward to "sunny" developmental education happenings in the future,

Gene Beckett
NADE President