Once again the Educational Policy Council is repeating three of its seminars
this summer.

If you'd like more information, please e-mail me with your postal address
and I'll send you brochures.

Thanks.

Dodge
     EDUCATIONAL POLICY COUNCIL - SUMMER SEMINARS IN GRAFTON, VERMONT

 Four days of lively interchange - sharing ideas, shaping strategies, solving
 problems. State-of-the-art notebook. Extraordinary setting, fabulous food.

  EDUCATIONAL ADVISING, JULY 23-26  |    COLLEGE COUNSELING, AUGUST 20-23
 Strategies for the Best Education  |  College Choice as Educational Process

 Kids and Family: Family Dynamics   |  Kids and Family: Needs Assessment
 Skills, Abilities, Interests       |  College Research and Resources
 Research and Resource Management   |  Listbuiding and Educational Choices
 Using Allied Professionals         |  Creating Teams
 Students' Programs and Strategies  |  Recommendations and Essays
 Communication                      |  Measurement
 Ethics & Professional Development  |  Managing Calendars
 Management: Making It All Happen   |  Leadership: Putting It all Together

 In colleges or schools - as heads, deans, teachers, admissions or guidance
 officers, consultants, US or abroad - participants consistently say 'Grafton'
 is their most stimulating professional experience ever.   Limit 25.  Join us.

 Details   -  EPC office - Phone:  (508) 477-7719  Fax: (508) 477-2907
              OR Email me your U.S. postal address for brochure.

 Dodge Johnson, for The Council                     [log in to unmask]
           ESTABLISHING A PRIVATE PRACTICE IN EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING
           Educational Policy Council, Boston Park Plaza, July 10-11

  This seminar is for anyone thinking about a private practice in educational
  consulting - full-time, part-time, or in retirement.

  We assume you have the expertise.  We will teach you how to put that
  expertise to work in a private practice.

  Topics -    Writing a Business Plan
              Setting Up
              Marketing
              Creating a Client Base
              Customer Satisfaction
              Professional Development
              Ethics
              Delivering the Goods

  Brochure -  Phone EPC office:  (508) 477-7719
              Fax EPC office:    (508) 477-2907
              Email me your U.S. postal address

Dodge Johnson
for The council