April 10, 1995 queries regarding LASSI AND ACT STUDY SKILL Inventories from      oyh
Jan Norton and Linda Joyhnson:  I use both inventories as part of pre and post tests for pilot project in which VSI process is used in paired class--Western
Civ and study skills.  Students show gains on both inventories plus usualluy earn B or better in difficult history course.  Students are at risk academically.
I chose both inventories because I wanted to see if I would get similar aresultsresults across different questions.  (I couldn't find norms for either inventories.)  Sorry about the typos but I am new to internet and don't know how to backspace yet.