Although I ordered more copies of Master Student last month, I had a
misgiving. In the first edition, I sensed David's personal experience and
point of view colouring all of the material: I was certain this person
had been to a meditation retreat. But in the latest edition, I sensed an
astute marketing team which had deftly incorporated the feedback received
from consumers. At some point down this path, consumers will suddenly
find the package unsubstantial, unsatisfying. I purchased more copies
because--surprise--there is now a Canadian edition.

Jim Bell                                Ph. (604) 960-6365
Learning Skills Centre                  Fax (604) 960-6330
University of Northern BC               email [log in to unmask]
3333 University Way
Prince George, BC
Canada  V2N 4Z9