Hi Carol,

Great!! Now I have your e-mail number.  We don't have a separate booklet -
it is in the manual (if you need copies of that let me know). I think Kay
is confused on that one.  She does not understand that the graph is a
representation of the norms (the one on the test).  However, it is expanded
and in more detail in the manual.

How are you doing?  I am off to AERA next week.  When is the dev ed res
conference next fall and how do I get info about it?

Happy Easter (Russ is coming for the first seder
Claire Ellen

Claire Ellen Weinstein, Professor
Department of Educational Psychology, EDB 504
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX 78712-1296

VOICE:     (512) 471-1375
FAX:       (512) 471-1288