          Hi to everyone, I've been lurking quite awhile on this list
          and enjoying the discussions. I direct a Student Support
          Services Project at Grand Valley State University in Western
          Michigan (where Spring still hasn't really arrived). I am
          going to lead a roundtable discussion at a state-wide
          meeting in two weeks (MI-MAEOPP in Lansing). My topic is
          using the internet for student success and I've collected
          some great handouts to share (David Caverly - your session
          at NADE  was great). Now I would like to collect some
          stories, other than my own, about using e-mail to stay in
          touch with students or about helping students get
          comfortable with the internet. Even if what you have to
          share is a negative experience, perhaps we can all use it to
          learn. You can reply to me privately at [log in to unmask] I
          sincerely appreciate your help with this project. Jacqui