The Ohio Association of Developmental Education publishes two periodicals:
The OADE Newsletter and The Journal of Teaching and Learning.  In the former,
we publish upcoming events and newsworthy items--items of interest particularly
to our members.

The Journal of Teaching and Learning regularly seeks articles for juried
submission.  The focus of this journal is, as one may guess, the teaching/
learning processes.  Articles which examine both practice and research are
welcomed.

If you have either news of interest to developmental educators or articles
which examine developmental, counseling, assessment, learning style, reading/
writing/math/study skills, or related issues, send them to the following
addresses.  Both publications currently originate at Owens Community College
in Toledo, Ohio; thus the following addresses apply for either publication.

You may send hard copy, a fax copy, a computer disk (MacIntosh preferred).
At this time, I am the only member of the editorial staff with an email
address; soon, however, David and Rick will have them as well.  If you have
questions, please email them to me (Dorothy) at the address listed.

Editors:  T & L Journal, David L. Miller (D. Bonser & R. Myers, Assoc. Ed.)
          OADE Newsletter, D. Bonser & R. Myers, Co-Ed. (D. Miller, Assoc. Ed.)

Mailing Address:  Owens Community College, PO Box 10,000, Toledo, OH 43699-1947
FAX:  419-661-7607   PHONE: 419-661-7522 (Miller) 661-7532 (Bonser)
                                661-7533 (Myers)
email (Bonser) [log in to unmask]

We hope to hear from you.
Dorothy Bonser, Prof. Dev. Writing