One more suggestion regarding etiquette:

Many e-mail programs use the Simple Mail Tranfer Protocol (SMTP).  SMTP has
a feature called "reply-to", which is a line added to the header.
Normally, LISTSERV sends every reply to LRNASST.  However, when you specify
a "reply-to" line in your header, replies will be sent to the specified
address.  For example, suppose I want to tell everybody about a program I've
written that does X,Y, Z miracles.  My good sense tells me that it would be
better to direct all replies to me, then I would write my header as follows:

To LRNASST
From OMSARET (Guillermo Uribe)
Replyto OMSARET
Subject My program. (*)

Although the posting will be broadcast to all LRNASSTers, all replies will
come to me, without passing through LRNASST. Check with your local e-amil
guru to find out more about Reply-to.

(*) syntax is deliberately wrong. LISTSERV is picky!

--
Guillermo Uribe, Ph.D.
Coordinator, Systems Support.