Let me remind two important etiquette rules to all subscribers:

1.- Postings to LRNASST are "broadcast" to all subscribers; therefore personal
greettings should be sent directly to the addressee's e-mail.  You may
obtain the e-mail addresses of all subscribers as follows:
                Send e-mail to [log in to unmask]
                Leave header blank
                Type: REVIEW LRNASST BY NAME

2.- Although LRNASST encourages all subcribers to share their experiences
and achievements, we all feel that commercial advertisements, that is,
postings that are intended to sell a product, should be kept to a minimum.
Subscribers may present their products and participate in discussions about
them; they should, if required, provide their private e-mail address for
further questions regarding use, cpoyrights, purchase, etc.
This is still a gray area and the line between "commercial" and
"non-commercial" is fine.  Exercise your good judgement when preparing a
posting on your own products.

Thanks for your cooperation.

--
Guillermo Uribe, Ph.D.