Hi friends,

Jacqui's request for help hits what we all want to discuss at
length:  Internet for student success.  The original posting is included
with a more descriptive header.  --Guillermo

              Hi to everyone, I've been lurking quite awhile on this list
              and enjoying the discussions. I direct a Student Support
              Services Project at Grand Valley State University in Western
              Michigan (where Spring still hasn't really arrived). I am
              going to lead a roundtable discussion at a state-wide
              meeting in two weeks (MI-MAEOPP in Lansing). My topic is
              using the internet for student success and I've collected
              some great handouts to share (David Caverly - your session
              at NADE  was great). Now I would like to collect some
              stories, other than my own, about using e-mail to stay in
              touch with students or about helping students get
              comfortable with the internet. Even if what you have to
              share is a negative experience, perhaps we can all use it to
              learn. You can reply to me privately at [log in to unmask] I
              sincerely appreciate your help with this project. Jacqui