>Sue - Could you please tell us more about the Weinsheimer text (title,
>pub., etc
>) and your response to it.  I'm interested in learning more.  Thanks
>Francine St
>ayter

I know I wasn't asked, Francine, but you could contact Joyce Weinsheimer
directly about her test.  I think the book is excellent, and she may be
able to give you information about securing a copy for examination
purposes.  (Incidentally, she was at CRLA in Tempe.)  Her address is Dr.
Joyce Weinsheimer, Learning and Academic Skills Center, 104 Eddy Hall, 192
Pillsbury Drive SE, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455.  Her
phone number is 612-624-7546 and her email address is

Luck!

Karen

Karen G. Smith, University Director
Learning Resource Centers