I want to start by thanking everyone who responded to my request for
feedback about CASSIP and ACT Study Power.  It was very helpful in
discussing those instruments with my administrator.

I have a new request, I am looking for learning assistance individuals to
dialogue with who are affliated with one of the American Jesuit Colleges
and Universities.  My interest areas are study strategies courses,
intervention programs for high-risk students, and learning centers.  If
anyone of there is I would appreciate you contacting me at my E-mail
address so we can compare notes.  Thank you so much.

Linda Pappas
Creighton University