Our institution, Utah State University, currently uses the SRSEII as
an assessment tool that is monitored by the Learning and Life Skills
Center.  I would like to develop a way for instructors to use the
tool as a goal setting guideline.  Too often I feel the instrument is
required by instructors, but that follow through is very limited.
Has anyone had a postitive experience taking this instrument into
goal setting?  Please help.  I need to give a rationale for
continuing use of the instrument by May 1st.

Thank you, Noelle Call