To Peg who asked about the CRLA Canadian Symposium:  April 18-20, 1996.
The Lodge at Kananaskis in Kananaskis, Alberta, Canada.  Theme-
International Symposium on Teaching and Learning:  Changing with the Times.
Contact On-Site Chairperson Perry Franklin for details:
[log in to unmask]  Phone-403-240-5934.  Fax-403-240-6698.

P.S.  You'll probably hear directly from Perry on the net, too.  Karen

>Sorry to bother the whole list with this--someone sent me a message in
>response to my query about the Canadian Symposium indicating the contact
>person...I printed the message then deleted, only to find that the printer
>didn't work...could you please repeat the message/information? Thanks.
>

>Peg Tittle

Karen G. Smith, University Director
Learning Resource Centers
P.O. Box 5062