Label shmabel.  When people walk out of our place feelin' better about
themselves.  THAT's what it's all about.  I'll bet that we've all lost
count of the number of people who've crossed our threshholds with the
self-image of a sand flea - KNOWING that they couldn't learn - that they
were STUPID (they must have been because people were tellin' 'em that
most of their lives), and left with heads high because they discovered
that they COULD learn - that they WEREN'T stupid - that's what it's all
about.  That's why I do what I do.  Let others look down their noses at
me.  Let  them trivialize or belittle what I do - as long as they stay
the heck of my way and let me do it.

Hmm... A little strident perhaps, and not very academic, but this is one of
those topics that gets me right up on my soap box.

Ed