Thank you, Ed, for saying so well what keeps me getting up early in the
morning and working late at night.  Those learning moments DO OCCUR!  And
I really don't care what techniques I'm using because my students are so
diverse, I need to use as many different ways as I can to challenge,
encourage, exhort, persuade my students to keep transforming themselves
into better writers and more critical thinkers.    -Beth