I have been reading with interest the discussion regarding
accomodations.  Creighton University recently reinstituted the foreign
language requirement into its core.  I am now working with an LD student
who is faced with the almost impossible task of successfully completing
that requirement.  I am very interested in any feedback regarding this
issue at other colleges and universities.  Are there specific laws that
govern this specific issue?

I also am wondering about my request to hear from learning assistance
folks at Jesuit institutions.  So far no one has directly contacted me,
though I did hear from a former student of one such college giving me the
name of someone and I appreciate that contact.

Linda Pappas
Academic Success Counselor (note the discussion about labels)
Creighton University
Omaha, Nebraska