Hi Georgine,

How are you?  Do you remember me?  We were at Pitt the same time and my
maiden name was 'Bozsik'.  I was in the Language Communications
department as a faculty member while completing my Ph.D. program.

Thanks for the info. and I am familiar with the article.

Many of the fine responses from this discussion group were excellent.
The department head is having difficulty with a person describing the
slide since students need to prepare their own slides and decsription is
part of the lab requirements.  I have done accommodations for disabled
students for 15 years including course substitutions and this one has me
stymied!!

---ALL
 Thanks everyone for your help.  We are trying hard to resolve this problem.

Bev