LRNASSTers,
I think we  all have a lot to contribute to this question. --Guillermo

Members: Here is the third of four questions to be
considering.  To refresh, Q1 addresses the relationship
between the higher ed institution and the surrounding
environment, probing different kinds of relationships and
issues while realizing that reliance on generalization to
make decisions is unwise. The second focusses on relations
within the higher ed institution. Marilyn and John have a
thread going on that subject. The third question addresses
students' role in a higher ed institution that functions as
a learning organization.             -Carl

3.  Question three again covers internal relations, but from
the perspective of a sometimes ignored resource:
students. Can you think of avenues for greater student
involvement in any of the areas (mission, information,
teamwork, leadership, and capacity for change)? What is the
student's contribution in a higher ed institution's effort
and ability to become a learning organization?