Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:27:03 -0400
From: Sandra T Czudak <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list ACADV
Subject: Position Announcement

In case any of you are interested, Nazareth College of Rochester has an
immediate opening for:

                ACADEMIC COUNSELOR
                ACADEMIC ADVISEMENT CENTER

Responsibilities include student advisement, assisting new students with
course selection and academic orientation, follow-up with students on
academic probation, management of peer tutoring program, coordination of
the study abroad center, implementation of new outreach programs
including exploring major options, publication of newsletters and
editing of handbooks and other publications.

A Bachelor's degree, study abroad experience and at least two years of
academic advisement experience (preferably in a college environment) are
required.  A Master's degree and presentation/training experience
is desirable.  Candidate must also possess strong organizational,
communication, counseling and computer literacy skills.

Hours:  35 hours/week, 52 weeks/year with some evening and week-end hours
as needed for appointments and programs

Salary:  $23,400

Submit letter of application and resume BY MAY 15, 1995 to:
        Director of Personnel
        Nazareth College of Rochester
        4245 East Ave.
        Rochester, New York  14618-3790

If you have questions about the position or Nazareth College, feel free
to call or e-mail me at the address below.

Sandy

Sandra T. Czudak
Director of Academic Advisement
Nazareth College of Rochester