Kathy,

Would you be willing to specify the three or four most notable advantages you/
your students have identified in using the Learning Plus program.  We are
considering an investment ( one that I consider substantial due to the initial
cost and the continuing usage fee) for the program. Our primary purpose in
purchasing would be for students' use in preparing for the PreProfessional
Skills Test.  Do students who have used the Learning Plus program indicate
why/if they prefer using it to using more traditional printed materials, i.e.
Cliff's or Barrons type materials.

I would appreciate any additional info you are willing to share.

Jan Leuenberger