On Tue, 4 Apr 1995 [log in to unmask] wrote:

>           I will also be unable to make the meeting on Saturday
>           because I am presenting at 2:45.  Could those of us who are
>           presenting get together at 3:45 somewhere to say hello?

Michael and all LRNASSTR's attending CRLA --

I suggest y'all come on up/over to the Hospitality Suite anytime between
2:45 - 5:00.  Frank Christ and I will be there throughout that time.
Since LRNASST got its start at the Winter Institute and all of us are
involved in learning assistance in some way, we'll just treat this as a
great collegial mixer!

For those of you still packing -- bring the SUNSCREEN!  You may
experience 90 degrees before you go home!!

:) sylvia mioduski
university learning center
u of arizona