Richard

>Most of you won't know me; a few might.  But to help identify myself, let
>me tell you that I was the Publicity Chair for the 1995 NADE Conference in
>Chicago.  For two years, I've been trying to make a living through my own
>home-based business, but, I must admit, it is getting very lonely.  During
>the conference, I had such good contact with so many people that I decided
>I should return to the academic life, while I'm still viable.

I am the current (1996) publicity chair for the NADE Conference to be held
in Little Rock in 1996.  Greetings!
What a stroke of serendipity!  I wish that I could help you out with your
job search in the greater Chicago area.  However, most of my connections
there are strictly with the Baha'i Faith.
Wish we could communicate further about what to do/not do re: the publicity
for the conference.  I have had little time to do anything about the ads
supposed to be forthcoming in various journals.  What did you about specs?
How did you connect with the chair and co-chair?  Were you guys living through
the fax?

Anyway, please let me hear from you.  I will be out of town this weekend, but
am out of school for two weeks when I get back.  What serendipity!

Lisa Armstrong
Pulaski Technical College
3000 W. Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR  72118