   I am looking for brochures, fliers, handouts or any other
materials which might be used to promote success in math at
your institution. Our developmental math faculty has been
meeting all semester to address theproblems associated with
offering remedial math courses. One thought wasto try to
develop a brochure which would highlight help mechanisms on
campus such as a math lab, counseling and health services etc.
It might be used as a motivation piece as well by identifying
faculty areas of expertise and/or teaching styles and generally
encouraging students to seek out any math faculty for help.
It would be nice not to have to reinvent the wheel.

     Please send any materials or sample brochures to:

Ted Panitz
Cape Cod Community College
Rte 132
W. Barnstable, MA 02668   (508) 362-2131 x4421

e-mail  [log in to unmask]

If you feel it is appropriate e-mail the list and I will obtain
the material off my computer.

THANKS in advance,  Ted