Dear Sue and Everyone else who replied to me re: study skills for math
and science students and the project we are doing. I have to reply
to all of you via Sue because I don't know how to send a general
message to the subscribers. In fact it is a daily miracle for me that
I receive and occasionally successfully send any kind of message through
"cyberspace" - if that's where they are!
I will be happy to send all of you a bibliography somehow.
Our Director had to be revived with smelling salts as he contemplated
the cost of mailing bibliographies or photocopies, so I think Liz
(our student) and Joy (my colleague) and I will send the most helpful
titles through the net. It will be about two weeks before we can
do this as the office modem is down and my turn at our home computer
seems to be in the middle of the night after my husband, and the kids,
and the cat, and so on. Thanks to everyone who made suggestions. They
are a great help and much appreciated. It was also great to hear that others ar
also struggling in this area. We thought we were just way behind the times.
Regards, Elizabeth Schumaker, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario
e-mail [log in to unmask]