A while back there was a lot of interesting discussion about using i-net
in education.  My boss must be on the same wave length as some of you
because she recently sat down with us computer weenies, and we set up a
e-mail message board for folks needing help w/English (in particular
matters relating to grammar and structure).  It's open to anyone who has
access to the net.  Right now we're testing it on our students, but once
the trial period is over, we'll open it up to the world.

I'll keep you posted as to progress, problems, successes.

Ed.