Gene, Thanks for informing me about the Nade poster.  On the credit for
developmental courses, please know that I believe there is nothing more
valuable than the developmental courses.  Without the developmental
courses, the students would not be able to accomplish their academic
goals.  However, I believe part of the developmental mission is to
preserve the integrity of the college-level postsecondary program.  I've
never been convinced that college credit for pre-college courses had
merit.  I do think these courses should be included in the college credit
program and students should receive financial aid credit.  Credit toward
a degree plan, I personally disagree with.