After learning about LASSI on this listserv and then reading about it
ourselves, we were convinced that we wanted to try it out as a pilot in
a few classes next fall in our Dev. Ed. Dept.  Our administration agreed to
support that project.  One of my primary reasons for using the assessment is
to examine (and have students examine) factors which may hinder (or inversely
promote) their academic success.

Has anyone who has used LASSI successfully employed any kind of methods to
measure the success of the instrument?  I would appreciate any information
along those lines.

D. Bonser
Owens Community College
Toledo, Ohio