On 5/4 Isami Arifuku asked for references to literature on study strategies
specific to quantitative subjects.  As the sole quantitative skills counselor
in a learning center made up of mostly writing assistants, I am also interested
in this topic.  I'm sure I'm not the only one, so could people post their
What I have found is that most books on study skills (like the master student
books) usually devote one chapter to this topic.  I would be interested in
finding out if there are books devoted just to this.  Thanks all.

Sue Ricciuti
Quantitative Skills Counselor
Smith College