Thanks for the suggestions I have received so far.  I continue to
look for books, videos, etc.  Eventually I will create a total
bibliography of what I receive and put it out over the NET

Some of you asked for my suggestions.  I will be including the
following on brochures that I am designing through a UNITE Grant for
prospective students and parents, present students, faculty and
staff.

SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS WITH ADD OR LD
Kathleen Nadeau, ISBN 0 - 94535-463-0/

ADD AND THE COLLEGE STUDENTS:  A GUIDE FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE
STUDENTS WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER.  Patricia O. Quinn, M.D.

These two are available from Brunner/Mazel, Magination Press, 19
Union Square West, New York, NY  10003.  (800) 825-3089.  FAX
212-242-6339.

DRIVEN TO DISTRACTION, Edward and Hallowell and John J. Ratey.

SUCCEEDING AGAINST THE ODDS, Sally Smith.