Here at Oklahoma State University in Oklahoma City, we have a
Learning Center which offers free tutoring in most of our academic
courses.  We have students, adjunct faculty, and volunteers which
provide this tutoring from 8 am - 9 pm Monday-Thursday, 8-5 Friday,
and 8-12 Saturday.  In the Learning Center are 8 full time
faculty/staff.  Five faculty here teach courses (mostly
developmental) on campus; one faculty member works with GED students.
We are about 90% grant funded, have a new facility, and offer CAI in
most academic areas.  We also offer a wide range of help for LD
students and work with faculty/students in developing multi-media
presentations.

Jeri Thornton
Director, The Learning Center
OSU-OKC
900 N. Portland
Oklahoma City, OK  73034     [log in to unmask]