I have been attempting to get this list server to respond to commands
for a week with no success.   The server without my help, turned off
my digest mode and has since ignored all attempts to get it back on
or to unsubscribe to the list.  Either something is wrong with the
list server or I don't know its real address.  I know this message
will go to everyone on the list and I am sorry about it but I have
run out of ideas on how to get the system to respond.  I have tryed
sending mail to [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]
asking for HELP, SET LRNASST DIGEST, and UNSUBSCRIBE LRNASST all with
no response or action at all.  Please help. Right now I would like to
unsubscribe LRNASST.  Thanks.