Dave Caverly and I are in the process of writing the next Techtalk column for
the Journal of Developmental Education. The column will focus on distance
learning as it applies to developmental education. At present, we are looking
at how Cerritos College has been able to ofer several reading and writing
classes on-line.
We would lke to include informaton about other schoolshat are offering
developmental education courses in a distance learning format. If you are doing
something, or know of someone who is, please let me know.

And, if you can't wait until the column comes out to find out the
nuts-and-bolts of offering a dev ed / distance learning course, you can find
out more by contacting M.L.Bettino ([log in to unmask]) at Cerritos College,
11110 Alondra Bl., Norwalk CA 90650.