Ted Panitz - regarding learning journals.

We've been using math journals at in our basic mathematics classes at The Unive
rsity of Akron for at least 10 years.  If you'll send your address to me, I'll
send you a copy of the math journal we use along with suggested topics.  Yes, w
e do grade the journal and count them as quiz grades.  I'll give you some guide
lines when I mail the journal.
                              Diane Vukovich
                              Dept. of Developmental Programs
                              The University of Akron