Yup,

I have seen this list cross some listservs I'm involved with.  It's good to
know that I am at least current!  Keep sending any news my way.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Laurie Vasquez

>>> Joyce C. Hedrick <[log in to unmask]> 08/17/95 11:15am >>>
Thanks for the suggestions I have received so far.  I continue to look for
books, videos, etc.  Eventually I will create a total bibliography of what I
receive and put it out over the NET

Some of you asked for my suggestions.  I will be including the following
on brochures that I am designing through a UNITE Grant for prospective
students and parents, present students, faculty and staff.

SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS WITH ADD OR LD
Kathleen Nadeau, ISBN 0 - 94535-463-0/

ADD AND THE COLLEGE STUDENTS:  A GUIDE FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND
COLLEGE
STUDENTS WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER.  Patricia O. Quinn, M.D.

These two are available from Brunner/Mazel, Magination Press, 19
Union Square West, New York, NY  10003.  (800) 825-3089.  FAX
212-242-6339.

DRIVEN TO DISTRACTION, Edward and Hallowell and John J. Ratey.

SUCCEEDING AGAINST THE ODDS, Sally Smith.