A call would probably be most efficient. The number is 404/651-3360.
Faculty do not return until September 11 but you may leave a message at
that number and I'm sure they'd contact you asap. If you don't hear, let
me know. I do know they discuss readings and know exactly what is
going on in the class. They monitor the syllabus very closely and have
had software in the form of standardized questions from, I believe, a test
bank of questions. Of course, the instructor was not going to use the
questions he made available but they were good models. They tried this
initially with students in several classes but keeping up with what was
going on in several classes was too much. When they initiated this I was
starting SI and we flew Kim Wilcox in and picked his brain for two days.
They then went to the adjunct pilot and I stayed with the traditional SI. Let
me know if I can be more help.