Date: Mon, 07 Aug 1995 14:51:20 -0800
From: Jerry O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list ACADV <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Anyone want to be a President?

Greetings everyone.  Oregon State is looking for a president and
today I received a nomination form.  I cannot think of anyone
personally who has the needed national reputation.  The position
description does ask for someone who is three steps above God and a
bit to the right.  Be that as it may, if you know someone who, in
your opinion, would make a great executive officer for this
institution, send me their names and I will forward them to the
search committee.  The committee wants as large a pool as possible
and it should prove interesting.  Thanks all.  Cheers.