Date: Tue, 08 Aug 1995 11:52:24 -0500 (EST)
From: khudgins <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list ACADV <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Position Announcement

I will be beginning a new job at Southern Oregon State College in September, and
thought I'd post the announcement for my replacement.

DIRECTOR OF ACADEMIC SKILLS CENTER:  10 month position responsible for directing
the Academic Skills Center at Austin College.  Provide individual and group
assistance that strengthens student reading, writing, and study skills.
Supervise the peer tutoring staff. Salary and benefits are competitive.

Masters in English, Education, or related field required.  Prior experience in
learning assistance activities desired.  Ability to effectively assist and
communicate with faculty and students in a liberal arts setting is needed.

Interested applicants should send a cover letter, academic transcript, resume,
and 3 letters of reference to:

Timothy P. Millerick
Vice President for Student Affairs
Austin College Suite 61531
900 N. Grand Avenue
Sherman, Texas 75090

If any of you have *unoffical* questions, please don't hesitate to email me
PRIVATELY at  [log in to unmask]   I've loved working here, but the mountains
are calling me away.

Good luck,
Kelly Hudgins