At the University of Pittsburgh Learning Skills Center, our tutoring is
currently limited to mathematics.  Students either work as an
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for the college algebra and trig courses
or as a math tutor for all intro level math courses up to first level
calculus.  Consequently, our 3 credit tutor training course is specific
to preparing undergrads for the math tutor and teaching assistant roles.
Anyone who has an interest in seeing the syllabus for this course can
contact me.

I do have an interest in seeing syllabi of courses designed to prepare
students to serve as tutors for all subject areas. If you are sending a
copy of yours in response to the current request, please add me to your
list. Thanks in advance,

Georgine Materniak
University of Pittsburgh
Learning Skills Center