I have been asked by my administrators to provide the names of similar
types or sizes of institutions that have comprehensive learning
assistance.  By that, I think they mean, a learning center that provides
tutor training and services, supplemental instruction, technology, study
skills, etc, etc. Creighton  University is a Jesuit institution with a
diversity of programs.  Our current enrollment is approximately 6300.
Our undergraduate program includes Arts and Sciences, Business, and
Nursing.  We have a medical school, law school and dental school.
Doctorate programs are available in physical therapy, occupational
therapy and pharmacy.  There is also a bachelors degree available in OT.
There is also a graduate school that offers masters and doctorates in a
number of areas.  We do have a writing center and a math lab.  As the
Academic Success Counselor in the Counseling Center my services are
available to all students.  I do teach an academic success course to
undergraduates.  I would be interested in communicating with any colleges
or universities that serve similar populations in a comprehensive center
format.  Thank you for your help.