I don't know about the rest of you, but I am finding the amount of mail
generated by LRNASST to be far too great.  I have it coming in to a Vax
account set up exclusively for LRNASST mail, and I come back to check it
periodically.  Every time I do, I find literally hundreds of messages
waiting for me.  I then delete everything which, based on the subject name,
is probably not of direct interest to me.  I hate doing that because I
know people don't always use the right memo to reply on the right topic,
and because an ongoing discussion that has strayed from the stated topic
could in fact be interesting.  But I CAN'T read them ALL!

Isn't it time to divide this Listserver into interest areas, perhaps based
on the special interest groups that are common to both NADE and CRLA?

- Jim Melko