If we divide LRNASST into categories (assuming we can agree on the
categories) such as  "general," "conferences," "digests/summaries," and
"position announcements" I suspect that Guillermo would become a VERY busy
fellow (as if he isn't now), because he'll have to do a lot more set up.
Sorry, I've run out of disk space so that I'm not allowed to edit
messages when I reply, so I have to cut and paste.

The above point is a good one, and I freely admit that I am ignorant
about what is required to run a Listserver.

But does Guillermo have to be the only one doing this?

Are there any other volunteers within special areas?

- Jim Melko