I am in the process of revising our job descriptions.  I would be
interested in hearing from anyone who would be interested in sharing their
current job description with me. My current duties consist of teaching
developmental reading and study skills, conducting study skills workshops,
assisting with open lab instruction, coordinating the college tutoring
program, curriculum development, various committee assignments, and the
beloved other duties as assigned.

I would be interested in knowing the following: Does everyone in your
department have the same job description? What is your teaching load?  How
much release time is given for part-time administrative duties
i.e.coordinating tutoring? For anyone who would be interested in sending
me a copy of your job description or descriptions my mailing address is:

Shirey Van Hook
Oazrk Technical Community College
1923 E. Kearney
Springfield, MO 65803