HI.  My name is Archie Davis and I have been asked to plan and organize
the COOPERATIVE LEARNING SPIN GROUP SESSION FOR THE 96 NADE CONFERENCE.

This fall there were numerous  lively discussions related to cooperative
learning on the listserve. Perhaps many of us could meet and share during
the Spin Group session in Little Rock.  Mark your calendar for
        Thursday            B: 3-4:00 PM.  in the Activity Room.

The past Cooperative Spin Group sessions have followed several formats:
1) a guest speaker
2) informal problem solving discussions chaired by an experience colleague
3) a panel of experienced coooperative learning instructors  who offered
        suggestions and solutions to difficulties presented.

Personally, I have enjoyed each formate and left the Cooperative Learning
Spin session better informed and encouraged to try again...harder. I want t96 Cooperative Learning Spin Group session to be useful.

Therefore, I am seeking your help....

I would appreciate you suggestions for the next CL Spin Group format.

I need questions or difficulties for which you need answers.

I need suggestions for speakers who are members of NADE.

I know many of you use C L extensively and skillfully, and would appreciate
your suggestions and advice.

Please send your suggestions to my E-Mail address.

Archie Davis

Archie Davis EdS           Illinois Central College
Ph: 309-694-5220           One Circle Drive
                           East Peoria, Ill 61635
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]