HELLO FROM AUSTRLALIA!!

I've forwarded a summary of academic status from a discussion list survey
carried out by Peter Ninnes in sept/oct this year ...Peter Ninnes has set
up a discussion list called 'unilearn' for anyone interested in learning
and teaching issues at teriary level...There was a working conference
recently(6 & 7 Dec 1995) at Bendigo Victoria on the issue of academic
status for learning support staff..Peter Ninnes may be able to put you in
touch with the organiser [log in to unmask]  Seasons greetings...PamXXX